Thursday, January 31, 2013

*VIDEO DEMO* Quick & Easy Zendoodled Valentines Cards

* As of January 2013, this blog has moved to TopFloorTreasures.com - please update your bookmarks and/or subscribe to the newsletter.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that the majority of cardmakers are women. For Valentine's Day they might be planning to make a card for their male partner. Most cards I see for men tend to be either humourous or quite soppy (think hearts and flowers). How about something a bit different this year? In this video demo that I produced for Kuretake ZIG, I show you two very simple cards that are quick and easy to make, that DO have hearts, but are not soppy in the slightest!

Video not loading? View it on YouTube

All you need to make these cards are (depending on which one you prefer):
For the second card I used the ZIG Art & Graphic Twin for writing the sentiment as I find it smoother to write with than the Kurecolor marker, but really that's down to personal preference and you can use any pen you choose.



*This is the first video demo I have ever produced and I would love your feedback on what I could have done better. Your thoughts in the comments if you have time would be appreciated. Thank you.


6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed it, Zoe! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Nathaly :-)

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, Zoe! Loved it from start to finish. :D x

      Delete
    3. Excellent, I'm glad you liked it! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...